Last modified: September 9, 2020
GOBUYLOW LLC (“Company", or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
To the extent that buylow has links to other websites (like retailers), please note that we do not own, operate, or control them, and they have their own controlling privacy policies that you should review.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On buylow’s products.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
· Through mobile and desktop applications you download from buylow, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and buylow’s products.
· When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party[ (including our affiliates and subsidiaries)]; or
· Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on buylow’s products.
Children Under the Age of 18
buylow’s products is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on buylow’s products. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on buylow’s products or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through buylow, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of buylow, including information:
· By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
· That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
· About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access buylow’s products, and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through buylow’s products. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.\
· From third parties, for example, online retail sites.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through buylow’s products may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on buylow’s products. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use buylow, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with buylow.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through buylow’s products and of the fulfillment of your orders.
· Your search queries while using buylow’s products.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of buylow’s products, or transmitted to other users of buylow’s products or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of buylow’s products with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with buylow’s products, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
Details of your visits to buylow, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on buylow.
Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect helps us to improve our buylow’s products and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize buylow’s products according to your individual interests.
Speed up your searches.
Recognize you when you return to buylow.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of buylow’s products may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on buylow’s products. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Web Beacons. Pages buylow and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We reserve the right to collect data about all purchases made while using buylow. All data collected is transferable in any future mergers, acquisitions, or otherwise sale of the Company.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present buylow’s products and its contents to you.
· To locate and obtain deals, coupons, exclusive offers, pricing information, product, or other information to help make informed purchase decisions at attractive prices.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to buylow.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features on buylow.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about buylow’s users is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you live in California and use buylow’s products, you have some additional rights when it comes to your data.
Right to Delete: You can ask us to delete the personal information we have about you.
To exercise any of these rights, you (or your authorized agent) can contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your name and email address to verify your request, and may also ask for additional information if necessary to verify the identity of the person making the request. We reserve the right to deny your request if we cannot verify your identity, or if an exemption applies (for example, where fulfilling your request would adversely affect other individuals, or where we have a conflicting legal obligation). That said, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. To learn about the categories of personal information that buylow uses, please see the section of this policy called “Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It".
The personal information that we have collected in the past 12 months falls into the following categories as set out under California law:
The contact information you provide – California law refers to these as identifiers.
If you shop through buylow product’s, other individual information like billing address, credit or debit card information – this category includes personal information protected under pre-existing California law (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)), and overlaps with other categories.
We don’t track your location, but your IP address gives us a general idea of the city, state, and country - what California law calls geolocation.
Shopping and buylow usage data – California law calls this internet activity.
Purchases on retail sites when using buylow’s products – this is commercial information under California law.
To learn about the limited ways in which we disclose data for our business purposes -- that is, to a service provider -- and the categories of those service providers, please see the section of this policy called “How We Use Your Information”.
Please note that, while buylow provides tools to manage your privacy as described in this policy, we do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings at this time.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of buylow, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to buylow. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on buylow.
9 East St